Information Technology, Software Development
Years of Experience
5+ years of hands-on software engineering experience in Java tools and technologies
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a recognized university
- Strong knowledge of Core Java
- Experience utilizing Java platforms and technologies for the development of a large scale, mission-critical enterprise applications.
- Experience with J2EE (Maven, Spring, Hibernate, etc.) in building multi-threaded high-performance scalable applications.
- Strong understanding of REST architectural style, RESTful APIs, and RESTful Web Services
- Experience working with the core Spring Framework, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
- Strong knowledge of system architecture, object-oriented design, and design patterns
- Good knowledge of database and PL/SQL
- Familiarity with DevOps CI\CD pipeline
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum process and best practices
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience of building mission-critical applications based on Microservices Architecture
- Experience Software development using the TDD approach.
- Experience of NoSQL database technologies.