Primary Experience in
• Implement operational strategies as per the company’s Strategic Business Plans.
• Monitor and control the company’s performance and finances in accordance with the budgets approved by the Executive management and Director.
• To ensure that all staff are effectively employed and adequately trained to perform their responsibilities and operational tasks in an ethical and responsible manner.
• Directs and supervises the team activities and delegates duties among staff members
• To ensure that the products produced and sold are of high quality in accordance with the company’s quality policies.
• To ensure that the company meets all its legal requirements, including those relating to Import, technical, human resource, government taxes and financial transactions .
• Overall responsibility for Business forecast, Sales plan preparation, timely procurement, inventory control, credit control, payments to suppliers (SMEF) along with company’s financial budget forecast and monitoring.
• Management, maintenance and efficient utilization of the company’s physical and non-physical assets.
• Monitors costs against budget, Maintains budgets for managed entity as well as the individual projects assigned by management time to time
• Researches and analyses industry, market, and competitors to keep management (RUBA /SMEF) informed on strategy decisions
• Creates initiatives to take advantage of market opportunities, reduce operational threats, forestall business risks, and maximizes core strengths
• Identifies core competencies and defines operational goals to each department.
• Liaisons with of Director/SMEF to make sure all efforts are in alignment with Corporate vision and goals
Years of Experience