Oil & Gas
Primary Experience in
Bachelors or Masters
1- Admin operations
2- Office contracts
3- HSE - Health Safety Environment
1. Supervises, supports and provides support services for Regional Offices effectively and ensures to implement the terms of the contracts of the services providers and arrange their payment through SAP
2. Coordinate with In-house facility management team for daily operational issues at the site.
3. To implement preventive and break down maintenance of Air Conditioning Plant, Generator Sets, and Lifts at Regional Offices
4. Support the Real Estate team during projects execution and verification of claimed quantities against the completed jobs.
5. Plan with service providers for the management, administration and delivery of transport services to agreed service levels and ensure spend is within budget
6. Daily site walk around offices to observe any Health Safety Environment (HSE) issues in the facility, maintain a tracker and report to HSE Manager. Ensure routine drills are performed in line with drill plan
7. Issue work permits to contractors after inspection of work site and work contents and risks involved ensuring all aspects of system are fully enforced.
8. Make arrangements to measure key customer and end-user satisfaction with support services, and execute improvement plans as appropriate.
9. Procurement focal point for Site (create Purchase Requisitions, ensure goods receipt, process invoices for payment)
10. Vendor management, Conducting toolbox meetings with Drivers, Supervisors, contractors and contract staff
11. Support in the implementation of global standards and liaise with global teams for process streamlining and optimizations.
Years of Experience
5 - 7 years